Monday, August 25, 2008

Reflection

I found it really hard to come up with something for the hyperlink exercise because I wanted the links to be an integral part of the writing, instead of optional extras. This way, the reader has to click on the link if they want to keep reading the text. The writing itself is unlikely to get any creativity awards, but I was concentrating on the links instead. It would be fun to do a really big one of these, if you had the time and the inclination. It would be even easier if I could set up a web page, instead of creating a new blog for each choice, but this was too technical for me. At one stage I did wonder if I ought to feel guilty for having so many blogs, but I guess this is an old fashioned point of view. Like when your Mum doesn’t want to ring on a mobile because it will use up all the credit, even though you have a plan anyway :)

No comments: